- The Bethany Center in Lutz, FL, has limited lodging. All rooms are single occupancy, with a queen bed, linens, and private bath. If you are interested in staying at the retreat center, register early to ensure you get a room.
- There also are several nearby hotels once the Center is full. If you are not staying at Bethany Center, choose “Commuter” when registering.
- There is no lodging available at the Bethany Center on Sunday, October 23. If you are arriving early, you will need to make alternate plans.
For those who cannot travel to Lutz, we are offering a limited virtual workshop:
- The same plenary sessions as the in-person workshop
- A reduced number of breakout sessions
- No role-playing scenarios or retreat
Refunds will be given for cancellations made by September 30, 2022, less a $100 non-refundable cancellation fee. No refunds will be available after that time.
We look forward to seeing you. If you have questions, please contact David Rohrer Budiash, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 436-1311.